Fountain Valley Pony Baseball parents and kids,
We want to thank everyone for your patience and determination to get our kids back onto the fields. As we share that goal, we would like to announce a two-part plan for a modified Spring 2021 Season:
The first part of our modified Spring 2021 Season will consist of “skills training / practice teams”. We will hold evaluations and form teams of up to 12 players per team. Players and coaches will work on baseball fundamentals, conditioning, and team building.
The second part of the season is contingent on state and local authorities loosening restrictions on youth sports. At that time, we plan to re-open registration and transition to a traditional season with games using the players from the “skills training / practice teams”, as well as additional players.
1. “Skills training / practice team” season starting 3/20/2021 ($60 a player) **(Fees cover team T-Shirt, hat, insurance, and field usage fees)
· Players will be put into groups no larger than 12 players per coach
· Practice slots will be assigned (Saturdays and/or Sundays in 2hr time slots at our fields)
· $60 per player (Ages 4-12) Nonrefundable
· Managers may protect up to 5 players per team
2. Regular season dates TBD (pending state and local authorities loosening restrictions)
**ADDITIONAL FEES REQUIRED**
As soon as we can transition into a traditional season, there will be a second registration period with additional fees to cover the modified season costs. These fees will be determined based on the number of games we can have and the length of our season. The teams formed during the “skills training / practice team” sessions will remain intact and we will accommodate the addition of players registering at that time. Fountain Valley Pony Baseball’s goal is to offer low fees while providing the opportunity for players, parents, and coaches to get back on the fields.
|Tball||4||9/01/2016 - 8/31/2017|
|Shetland||5 - 6||9/01/2014 - 8/31/2016|
|Pinto||7 - 8||9/01/2012 - 8/31/2014|
|Mustang||9 - 10||9/01/2010 - 8/31/2012|
|Bronco||11 - 12||9/01/2008 - 8/31/2010|
*Do to field availability, FVPB will not be offering Pony (13/14) division for the 2021 modified spring season.
1. Checks returned are subject to a $25 NSF fees. Payment must then be made in cash or with credit card.
2. $30 processing fee will be deducted from your refund, if you require a cancellation.
3. Once teams are formed, FVPB does not issue refunds.
4. Any credit card chargebacks will result in the player being removed from
his/her assigned team until registration payment has been received with cash only.